Shipping and Insurance
We ship with reptiles express primarily. Any animals under 400g will be $65 flat rate. All animals above 400g will be $75 flat rate unless otherwise stated. We 100% guarantee health and genetics of each animal, unless stated otherwise. If you opt to have insurance on your animal, and it is dead on arrival, reach out to us (We will not replace the animal but the insurance will reimburse you for the amount of the animal). The insurance is also only valid if you sign at the first attempt for delivery. If you do not want insurance on shipments you will assume all risk.
Insurance is $2.50 per $100 of value after the first $100. We will always ship with minimum $100 coverage.
Terms through Reptiles Express for Insurance
1. We cover the amount you insured your animal for up to $3,000, plus the shipping costs.
2. We will pay the claim if the animal arrives late, is DOA and it is a FedEx Approved Service Failure. FedEx approved service delays are delays due to volume, missorts and lost packages.
3. We will not cover packages shipped on Friday for Saturday delivery and insurance will be suspended during high volume times.
1. We will not pay a claim if the animal arrives on time and is DOA.
2. Our insurance policy does not cover DOAs if shipment is delayed by a FedEx National Service Disruption. This rare but catastrophic disruption is usually caused by extreme weather conditions such as hurricanes and blizzards.
3. You must follow Reptiles Express shipping guidelines and have used the proper packaging and shipping methods for a claim to be paid. This includes using a white box with red lettering along with 3/4" insulated foam such as the boxes we provide. If you have used the improper box, or failed to use a heat pack/cold pack accordingly with the temperature guidelines, your claim will not be paid. If you ship when temperatures are below/above the recommended degrees in our guidelines, you will be shipping at your own risk.
4. * The label must have a correct address on it and include a phone number for the recipient.
5. Recipient must be available to accept package, either directly from driver or retrieve it as soon as possible from spot where the FedEx driver left it. You must chose the Delivery Confirmation (adult signature required) option.
6. You must contact us within 4 hours of receiving the animal and provide proof, with pictures that the animal is deceased.
7. We will not pay the claim if the recipient was not available on the First Attempt at delivery.
Terms of Sale
All snakes will have at least 5 consecutive meals and one good shed, and Geckos will be minimum of 15 grams, unless other accommodations are made. Payment will be done through PayPal and Venmo at this point in time. Payment plans are available for orders over $200. We do a 25% non-refundable deposit and must be paid in full after 30 days. If it has not been paid after 30 days, we have the right to sell or keep the animal. We do accept offers on animals, but must be reasonable.
Shipping is $55 for any animals under 400g and $65 for any above 400g. We also cover the first $100 of insurance on an animal but if you want more it is $2.50 per $100 of coverage. During COVID-19 there is no insurance on shipments. We are very proud of these animals and would love for them to find their new homes. But make sure to have an enclosure ready and dialed in before we ship to you! We will hold animals that have a combined value over $500 if you are interested in this please email me. There are no payment plans available for orders under $500. Animals with ON HOLD marked have a down payment in place, but may become available if buyer backs out. All pictures are the exact animal unless otherwise stated.
In order to purchase any animals you must contact us through Phone, Email, or Instagram.
All sales are final.